art

art
art is life

Friday, February 4, 2011

an sms story7

...............
Anna:That was a very famous julia roberts movie song.How would i know  you haven't heard?sorry.


Armaan:HEY DONT SAY SORY
TAAR CRACKPOT.I
MOSTLY LISTEN OLD HINDI
SONGS ND PANKAJ
UDAS GAZALS,BY DA
WAY WATS DA ANS?


Anna:Leave it.And by the
way,what is a crackpot?
And have u ever heard of
'madhushala',poetry
book by harvansh
rai bachhan?


Armaan:No


Armaan:If you do not like
any Rule,
just follow it,
Reach to the top n
Change the Rule.
Thats called
Attitude!!
Do your Best n
Leave the Rest.


Anna:Mantra to success?
By Armaanbaba?


Armaan:Armababa.


Anna:o.k.Armababa,aap kaun se channel pe aate ho?


Armaan:AAP KI AASTHA.


Anna:ha ha!pun intended?


Armaan:WATS UR
SCHOOLING?WICH
SCHOOL?

why he avoids the 'pun' thing?she decides to ignore.



Anna:why?


Armaan:JUST ASKING.BATA
NA.CARMEL?


Anna:No.Gmps.


Armaan:FULL FORM BOLO
YAR.IS IT IN
DURGAPUR?


Anna:Girls multipurpose
high school,b-zone,durgapur.happy?now
why?



Armaan:MULTIPURPOSE?
WOW HA HA..


Anna:Still not saying the
reason.Very clever!


Armaan:ANYWAY LEAVE IT..


Anna:Either answer it,or
i quit.


Armaan:TIT 4 TAT BABY..
FIRST UR ANSR


Anna:Goodnight!


Armaan:ITS NOT FAIR ANNA..
GIV AND TAKE.COLD,
GLOW THEN?


Anna:It takes a very easy
guess!I am going
to sleep. bye!


Armaan:O.K. AS U WISH.
GUDNITE.HA HA HA


Ann:silence. the sms tone keeps ringing.ting..tingting..


Armaan:SONE WALE KO
KAUN ROK SAKTA
HAI BHAI...HE HE HE


Anna:Ha ha!Verry funny!



Armaan:KYO PARESHAN HO
RAHI HAI DEAR.
ARAM SE SHANTI SE
SONA HAI TO ANS. DE
ANS. LE.


Anna:Take a 'u'-turn.


Armaan:The words that
spoiled many Boys
life..
DUDE...
SHE'S LOOKING AT
U....(winking smiley)


Anna:Goodnight


Armaan:KHUB RAAG NA?HO
HO HO


Armaan:I WAS ABSOLUTELY
RIGHT ANNA.U HAVNT
CHANGED A BIT.AS
STRONG AS ALWAYS
B4.REALLY A HARD
NUT TO CRACK.OK
LISTEN...


Armaan:I ASKED UR SCHULING
BCOZ I THINK UR
HOBBIES,TALKS AND
ATTITUDE IS LIKE
CARMELITES.AND UR
ENGLISH IS ALSO
SIMILARLY STRNG.


Armaan:HAPY NOW?GUD
NITE.





Next day:

In the morning....

Anna:This is a favourite song  of mine-late at
night when all the
world is sleeping,i
stay up late and
think of you and i
wish on a star,that
somewhere you are
thinking of me too.


Armaan:No answer.

...............


Armaan:Gandhiji n Mallika
Dono Kapde tyag
diye Ek Desh Ke liye
Dusre Deshwasion
Ke liye.


Armaan:7 promises should
be taken before
choosing LAW:
1.I hv already njoyed
my life in childhood.

2.I love tension.

3.I luv 2 work
on sundays n holidays.

4.I wnt 2 take
revenge on myself

5.I dnt wnt 2 marry b4 30.

6.I wnt 2 stdy until
my death.

7.I dnt wnt hair on
my head.(winking smiley)



Anna:If you want the
rainbow,you have
to put up with the
rain.



Armaan:TELL  ME SOMETHING
FRANKLY ANNA IF U
DONT MIND.WHY
WERE U ALWAYS SO
ALOOF,SILENT N
RESERVED TYPE WEN
WE USED TO STUDY
2GETHER?UR
BEHAVIOUR WAS SO
PECULIAR ND U
NEVER USED TO TALK
TO ANYONE.
HAMESHA APNE HI
KHAYALON ME KHOI
REHTI THI.WHY.I
THINK I HAVNT
TALKED 2U SO MUCH
IN  THOSE 3 YEARS AS
I DID IN THE LAST
FEW DAYS.NOW I
FEEL U R SO
TALKATIVE N
INTERESTING THEN
WHY WAS THAT
SILENCE..?


Armaan:A DEEP SILENCE..
LIKE A STONE...WHY?


Anna:B'coz i was
depressed to the
breaking point.


Armaan:MEANS?WAT
BREAKING POINT?
DEPRESSED FOR
WAT?ANY AFFAIR?


Anna:B'coz i wanted to
be a stone and i
was shy.


Armaan:BUT WHY?


Anna:Well there was this
political persecution at our area and baba
got ill.i was afraid.
very.


Armaan:WAT POLITICAL
PERSECUTION?WAT
R U TALKING ABOUT?
BE CLEAR?


Anna:baba was die-hard
supporter of the
opposition party.and it was
a stronghold of the
 party in power.newspapers
ud tell u what they
do.



Armaan:I THINK THERE WAS
SOMETHING MORE
THAN ONLY BEING
AFRAID...IF I M NOT
WRONG.HURT?
               (to be contd.)


























No comments:

Post a Comment