art

art
art is life

Thursday, February 17, 2011

an sms story31




Armaan:A yng woman on
flight frm
Switzerland asked
the priest," Father,
may I ask a favour?
Father," of course.
wht may I do fo
you?"
Lady," well, I bought
an expensive
Electronic hair dryer
tht is well over D
Customs limits n I m
afraid they'll
confiscate it. is
there any way U
could carry it
through customs
for me? Under your
robes perhaps?
Father," I would
love2 help u, dear,
but I must warn U; I
will not lie."
When they got to
Customs, she let D
priest go ahead of
her. D oficer askd,
"Father, do u hve
anything 2 declare?"
"Frm D top of my
head 2 my waist, hve noting 2
declare."
D oficer thoght
this ans
wer strange, so
asked,"And wht do
u hae 2 declare frm
ur waist 2 D floor?"
"I hve a marvelous
little instrument
designed to be used
on a woman, but
which is, to date,
unused.:
Roaring with
laughter, the official said,"Go
ahead, Father."


Armaan:santa ur son is
dead. Hearing this
bad news Santa
Jumps from 50th
floor.
35th floor he
realized......I don't
have son.
30th floor I m not
married and 3rd
floor......................
SHIT I M BANTA....


Armaan:Mana aap sabse
Jyada azzez ho..,
Dil K sabse Jyada
Kareeb ho..,
Na call na SmS,
Kya  Aap,
"Sudama"
Se jyada gareeb
ho?
(to be contd.)

No comments:

Post a Comment