art

art
art is life

Monday, February 7, 2011

an sms story23





Next day:




afternoon.she thought as she was preparing for her class tomorrow,
and finally sent the message...




Anna:Can u tell me
taslima nasrin got
into trouble under
which sec.of i.p.c.
for 'dwikhandita'?




Armaan:no answer.



Anna:Can u give me d
info, plz? I've to
take a class
tomorrow, on
media laws nd my
net is not working.




Armaan:no answer.




evening.no television.no music.no going out to have waterballs
 from the roadside vendor.just mobile and her eyes...for the
yellow envelope that pops up on the screen.



Unknown number:Patni mobile
Pati sim card
Dono mile to
hua recharge
Beta hua to
incoming
beti hui to outgoing
Twins hue to
Bonus Talktime.
Kuch na hua to
Network problem.




Same unknown number:Most frndships are
like delicate flower,
eventually they dry
n die.
However, I am a
Cactus,
I will alwaz be
poking you,
so that you
remembEr me always.....



unknown number:when Life seems 2
b a Journey thru a
Dark Tunnel, Dont
be Afraid...
Jst Call me
I Promise,
Disco Light laga k
Party Karenge,Must
Ekdum...!




Anna:Ooooh...what
poetry, what
expression!! Mind
blowing! Oye!
kothheke
jherechhis? Court
collection, stall
collection or net collection?



 unknown number:SMS COLLECTION.
                            OYE ANN DID U
                            RECOGNISE ME?






Anna:Didn't i, stupid?
            (to be contd.)



No comments:

Post a Comment